Call us today at 866-663-7030!
CLEAR Institute facebook forumCLEAR Institute Online LearningGIVE to CLEAR CLEAR UNEVE More Info

Financial Assistance
Last Post 06 Sep 2013 02:19 PM by . 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Author Messages
5H4ND1's Mom
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
09 Sep 2009 05:11 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I have a 16 year old daughter who's been to several chiropractors to treat her scoliosis, but there has been no improvement. We had our first visit to a Clear certified doctor today 09/08/09. I was overwhelmed by the cost of the chair required for treatment. I was wondering if there is financial help available to cover the cost of the scoliosis traction chair? Thank You,

5H4ND1's Mom
JWoggon

--
09 Sep 2009 10:52 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hello;

It's always been extremely important to CLEAR Institute that patients are able to invest in the equipment they need to maintain & improve upon the corrections achieved in the office. We've been aggressively pursuing a leasing option for our patients, but unfortunately at the current time, lending institutions have not expressed an interest in assuming this risk. Hopefully this situation will reverse itself as times change, and as additional research articles currently in the works are published to further support the effectiveness of this new approach to scoliosis treatment.

Last year, we instituted what we believe to be the best possible alternative. Every Scoliosis Traction Chair sold after January 1st, 2008, comes with a Buy-Back Guarantee, allowing patients to receive as much as a 50% return on their initial investment. This is extremely helpful in cases where the progression of the scoliosis has been successfully halted or reversed, and using the STC at home may no longer be mandatory.

The STC is an extremely effective device, and it differs significantly from most braces in that it is a form of active rehabilitation. While the brace may only offer a chance to stabilize a rapidly progressing curvature, the STC offers the potential of far more. If you'd like to see for yourself how the STC affects the spine, there is a digital x-ray video of a patient in the STC available at http://www.clear-institute.org/Portals/0/ScoliosisTractionChair.swf.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on this forum or privately via e-mail if there is any additional assistance or information I may offer!

Warmest Regards,
Josh Woggon
jwoggon@clear-institute.org
peggyhalter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Nov 2009 09:09 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hi I am also inquiring about the cost. About how long does the average person have to own this chair? How much does it cost? Thanks peggy
Dr. Bosler

--
09 Nov 2009 03:05 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hi Peggy,
The chair is a critical part in treatment of scoliosis. Averages are very difficult when talking about scoliosis. It depends on the age of the patient, the degree of curvature, and many other factors. That being said, the chair needs to be utilized until the curves have reduced and stabilized. For a teen or young adult, depending on when the diagnosis occurs, it could be for many years. The good news is, it is a great investment, as it is utilized every day. And even better news is, the patient only has to be in it for 30-45 mins twice a day compared to the cost of a brace and being in it up to 23 hours a day. The chair is available through Vibe for Health, the icon is at the bottom right of the CLEAR home page, or by contacting CLEAR at (866) 520-4270. The cost is $3795.00.
Alyson
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
14 Feb 2011 01:30 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I will be applying for a loan to pay for the traction chair. Could you please give me a current price.
JWoggon

--
16 Feb 2011 04:10 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hello, Alyson;

The cost of the Scoliosis Traction Chair is $3,795, as mentioned by Dr. Bosler. Please note that CLEAR Institute, as a Non-Profit, does not handle or profit from any transactions concerning therapy equipment.

I hope this is helpful! Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is additional information or assistance I may provide.

Best Regards,
Josh Woggon DC
Director of Research, CLEAR Institute
jwoggon@clear-institute.org
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
14 Apr 2011 01:44 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hi, I'm wondering about how much a treatment would cost with a 51 degree patient?
JWoggon

--
14 Apr 2011 06:37 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hello;

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forum!

There are a number of factors which can influence the amount of treatment that an individual person might require to achieve the results they are searching for. CLEAR Institute is not a franchise, so we do not have any control over the fees set by the individual CLEAR-certified clinics. Many clinics offer consultations & evaluations to help you obtain an estimate as to what the fees would be in your unique situation. I encourage you to contact a CLEAR-clinic directly in order to obtain an answer to your question!

Best Regards,
Josh Woggon DC
Pat
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
02 Oct 2012 03:27 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I was wondering if there is anywhere to find assistance forr an orthodic for my shoe because of my 55 degree scoliosis. The cost i around $400 dollars and medicare doesn't cover orthodics for th foot.
Dr. Boslerr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
02 Oct 2012 06:08 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hi Pat,
I am sorry we don't offer financial assistance, but we do offer alternatives. =)
When treating scoliosis, our CLEAR doctors rarely use heel lifts. We will use some orthotics to help stabilize the feet. They are available at a much lower cost than $400 in many locations.

You can contact a doctor close to you to find out your alternatives.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sue Bosler
sarina
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
26 Apr 2013 03:24 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
how much would treatemtn cost for like 30 degrees thoriac?
Dr. Bosler
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
26 Apr 2013 09:29 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Hi Sarina,
Once you choose a Clear Certified Doctor and contact their office they will let you know their fees as all office fees vary.
Please let me know if you need assistance locating a doctor.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sue Bolser
Eunice
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
31 May 2013 12:27 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
HI I WANT TO FIND OUT IF THE IS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SOUTH AFRICAN TO COME ON YOUR SIDE TO BE TREATED FOR A SCOLIOSIS OF 68 DEGREE USING YOUR TREATMENT ONF NON SURGREY AS IM STRUGGLING TO FIND THE KIND OF HELP YOU GIVE TO YOUR PATIENTS.
Suresh Chandra Sinha,
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
06 Sep 2013 02:19 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
A 9 yrsold girl child is suffering from scoliosis. Her father is unable to bear the cost of treatment. Is there any trust and foundation who can provide financial assistance for the treatment. please reply by mail to scsinhasonahatu@gmail.com mobile ; 09006078359 . If possible please send the address, email id , phone no

Quick Reply
toggle
  Username:
Subject:
Body:
Security Code:
Enter the code shown above:
Subscribe: Check the box to receive email notifications for this topic.

Submit
Active Forums 4.1
© Copyright 2007 CLEAR Institute. All rights reserved.

Site Designed by: Krengel Technology
Terms Of Use Privacy Statement